Sunday, November 30, 2008

a child who excels at being a parent

My older daughter, Amy, did better in school than I did. She got higher grades. Early on, she planned to be a pharmacist. I thought that was a great plan. However, when she got to university she found school harder than it had been in high school I guess. I don't know what her grades were at the university, but apparently they weren't good enough to get her into pharmacy school or she otherwise gave up that plan. She ended up getting her Bachelor of Science degree, but I forget right off in what discipline it is. She is much brighter than I am. However, it hasn't translated into a high-paying job or career. What she seems to excel at is being a great mother to her two daughters, Hannah and Piper. I don't know what more you could ask for than to have a child who excels at being a parent.

No comments: