Sunday, September 28, 2008

Publishing a Book

It has been a busy Sunday, even though that didn't include going to church. (Can a person confess their sins in a blog?) I spent a lot of time on createspace creating a profile for myself and uploading my book block and book cover files for their personnel to review and to get back to me on. I received an account number and utilized their services in reviewing the other online groups talking about their business. I set the price for my book, Making Expression Less Taxing, at $15.95. I'm anxious to see how long it takes them to review it and get back to me on the files I uploaded. Once I get those files perfected to their satisfaction, I guess I can proceed to order a book to see how it looks in production. After that is completed and everything is worked out, I guess they initiate my account and I can actually start selling, including making links to my blog in my blog and on my webpage, WaltEddy.com.

No comments: