Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ON THE PRECIPICE

What does one say on the precipice of a new adventure? I'm a beginner? I've never done this before? Maybe I won't want to do this again after I try it?

I suppose here I will be able to say things that are on my mind and get practice putting it down in writing, something I haven't consistently done before. I have never been much of a journal keeper or a diarist. Furthermore, I am not savvy relative to all the nuances of the Internet and all the bells and whistles that can be used to do this. So in some sense this really is me standing on the precipice where I might fall off and hurt myself. Oh well, I'm getting old and like they say, never ventured, never gained.

When I was a youngster, I suppose like most other youngsters, I played hide and seek with my friends. After the person who was it counted out loud to the required number, he or she would inevitably say, "Ready or not, you shall be caught." So here I embark on my seeking of those hidden ideas that I consider friends lurking in the dark that I must find. wreddy or not.

No comments: