Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Book Cover

CreateSpace is a company owned by Amazon.com. They do on demand publishing for authors. Basically, authors complete their books or publishers complete them for them and provide the documents needed by CreateSpace to create a book. Then Amazon sells the book and so does CreateSpace. Authors share in the profits, quite liberally. It facilitates self-publishing. Anyway, most of the day I have been working on creating a book cover for Making Expression Less Taxing. That is about all I have done today besides work on formatting the book block. Primarily, I have been trying to get it properly formatted into proper number of pages for the cover I did with a nice font other than Times new Roman.

Anyway, it's 11:31 PM and I'm getting tired and I'm very hoarse. I don't know why that is, for I haven't been talking today hardly at all. I think I'll go to bed and hopefully I can sleep well until tomorrow.

No comments: